An Experienced Macomb County Bankruptcy Attorney Can Help You Climb Out of Debt
Call Macomb County lawyer Jeffrey J. Randa to take the first step in building a more secure and stress-free financial future. While the bankruptcy process may initially seem overwhelming, ignoring the snowballing bills, forcing situations to work and putting off the inevitable will not help you climb out of debt.
When facing potential bankruptcy, people commonly feel:
- Overwhelmed: How am I going to tackle my growing debt? Where do I begin? Let us show you. We handle these situations every day. With a 100 percent success rate, the Law Office of Jeffrey J. Randa will take your case from start to finish. You can get there.
- Frustrated: I could start to pay these debts off if the interest rates were not so high. Burdening debt decreases your credit score. This has the counter-productive effect of raising your interest rates. Why not start over? We help clients reclaim their lives and peace of mind every single day.
- Fear: How will I ever rebuild my finances? How could this have happened to me? Taking the first step toward personal bankruptcy is not easy, but the sooner you begin, the sooner you will start the process of rebuilding your life and finances. The Law Office of Jeffrey J. Randa has more than two decades of experience helping clients in similar circumstances.
Shame: How could I have let myself get into this situation? You are not a failure or any lesser of a person because this has happened to you. Cumulative life events can often become financially overwhelming:
- Loss of a job
- Unexpected medical bills and/or illness
- Divorce or unexpected child support
- Loss of a wage earner in the family
- Getting served with a lawsuit
- Downturn in the economy
- Just too many bills
Any one of these events can be disastrous. Bankruptcy lawyer Jeffrey J. Randa has seen thousands of clients successfully tackle multiple obstacles and return to a successful life, even with a comfortable retirement.
Take the First Step – Call Us Today
Take the first step and call the office of Macomb County lawyer Jeffrey J. Randa today for a free, no obligation telephone consultation. If you are not completely satisfied with the initial consultation, you have no obligation or commitment. What do you have to lose other than the stress and anxiety of overwhelming financial circumstances?
Simple preparation will help us move quickly on your case and starting to gather your financial information now can make a big difference. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Court orders for child or spousal support
- Student loan information
- Current loan statements
- Mortgage statements
- Current credit card statements
- All other personal bills and obligations
- Copies of your tax returns for the last 3 years, if available
- Copies of any lawsuits or judgments against you
- Copies of your current paystubs
- Anything you want to go over
These are just some of the items that your lawyer will review with you. If something impacts you financially, it cannot hurt to bring it to the attention of our staff.
We will help you get through the bankruptcy process with your dignity intact. That is our promise to you.